INTRODUCTORY IFS JOURNALING CIRCLE:
Developing Curiosity and Clarity
Fridays from 9:00 am - 10:30 am MDT
October 8 - November 12, 2021
Notice: This Program has been cancelled.
Check for new offerings in 2022
Join us for a virtual IFS Journaling Circle to connect with your centered Self and help the wounded and overworked parts of you to heal. As we gather weekly, we will reconnect with our bodies, minds, and spirits through guided meditations, journaling and the sharing of our experiences and inner wisdom with one another.
This personal growth group will guide you toward living a centered and compassionate life by...
- Deepening and maintaining your journaling practice
- Gaining a better understanding of the relationship between your internal parts and your Centered Self
- Getting to know and accept all the parts of yourself
- Begin connecting to your Centered Self
- Experiencing greater self-compassion and self-understanding
- Developing greater curiosity and clarity about yourself, others, and the world we live in
- Feeling more grounded in your body, mind, and spirit
- Working with your parts and centered Self in service of your well-being and life vision
For a limited time, the cost of this 6-week program is $320.00.
We will start with Volume 1 focusing on Curiosity and Clarity
Requirements for Participation:
- Able to attend all 6 sessions via zoom (need a camera)
- Purchase your own IFS Wisdom Journal, Volume 1
- Payment required by October 1, 2021
- The group will be limited to 15 people
- To register or if you have questions, please email Dr. Elaine Casquarelli at [email protected]
If you would like to learn more about IFS and the Journaling Circle before Registering,
We invite you to listen to a podcast of our interview with Dr. Melanie Harth