Kathleen "Kitty" Fallon, Ph.D., LMHC, NCC, BCC
What is it that only you can do
that will forever change the world?
I believe our lives unfold on purpose and that you felt drawn to explore counseling or coaching at this moment on your life journey. Are you someone who:
- feels caught or stuck by life wounds, as though your stuff is getting in the way of thriving in your life;
- appears on the surface to be succeeding with many aspects of your life but at times feels disconnected from your passions, your inner sense of meaning and purpose - your inner north star;
- feels limited by debilitating thoughts, feelings, patterns, or relationships in your life;
- feels out of balance by your life pace;
- yearns to thrive instead of merely existing;
- feels drawn to a different life path but is not sure where and how to begin;
- is ready to create abundance and possibility in your life;
- feels motivated to create change in your life and would like support through the process; and/or
- feels a desire to live in alignment with your highest self?
For those who feel motivated and ready to create change in your life, I offer the following virtual services:
- Individual counseling for adults
- Individual life coaching for adults
I have no scripted formula or linear steps to your healing and success. Instead I listen deeply and maintain focused presence with you, collaborating with you to access, articulate, and pursue your own vision, goals, and objectives for healing and thriving. I integrate counseling approaches that address the impact of thoughts and feelings on your actions as well as explore choice and readiness for change.
What is the difference between coaching and counseling?
I consider coaching and counseling along a spectrum. When you feel mired down or limited by your life wounds, then counseling is the most appropriate option. You deserve attention paid to healing your wounds so that you can begin to thrive. When you feel a desire to expand beyond your current self and eager to thrive, coaching is the most appropriate option. The focus shifts from healing to creating new possibilities and living from your highest self. I find counseling a vital step towards thriving. For coaching clients who discover personal issues requiring deeper healing, I will encourage you to seek separate counseling services. At times, it may be appropriate to sequence counseling before coaching. At other times, you may pursue both services simultaneously. To maintain the integrity of my role with you, I provide counseling and coaching as distinct and separate services, and we assess together at the individual consultation which service is most appropriate at this time.
Whether at work, in your personal life, relationships, or your connection to a higher self, do you experience a sense of stuckness and disconnection? Do you feel weighed down by wounds, life experiences, or old patterns? Do you ruminate on thoughts of not-enoughness, lack, unworthiness? Do you feel slow, slugging, mired down by feeling unlovable, isolated, grieving, or disoriented? Do you desire change and want support in that process? If so, counseling can help.
I consider counseling and coaching as distinct services along your life journey from wounding to healing to thriving. Counseling can be most helpful when your wounds lead your way in life. At that time, you deserve to pause and attend to the thoughts, feelings, habits, and experiences that get in the way of your dreaming and realizing your highest potential. The following is a sampling of my areas of experience:
- Overcoming limiting thoughts, beliefs, and assumptions about self-worth
- Healing from chronic anxiety and depression
- Addressing sexual orientation and gender identity concerns
- Attending to issues of emotional, physical, and sexual violence and other trauma
- Exploring and integrating personal spirituality and life meaning
- Improving your life and personal growth
- Exploring life work and career issues
- Working through midlife concerns
- Living in recovery from substance abuse
- Living with chronic illness
- Balancing end of life issues for self and loved ones
- Coping with crisis and sudden loss
I work from a wellness and resilience perspective, integrating multiple
theoretical frameworks to attend to the intersections of your thoughts,
feelings, behaviors, contexts, and relationships. I assume wounding and
healing are part of our life journeys and that all people are capable of
change and deserving of healing, health, and thriving.
At this time, I provide counseling services online or by telephone and work with clients located in New Mexico.
Counseling Fees - Updated March 2021
- 1-hour Initial Consultation - No Charge
- Hourly Individual Counseling Rate - $100
- Sliding scale on a case-by-case basis
Do you have a vision of your highest self? Do you long to step outside
confining self-limitations and unleash your full potential? Do you want more
clarity in your life's meaning and purpose? Do you desire to create a
fulfilling life in which you contribute your passions in service to
yourself, your loved ones, your community and world?
As your life coach, I support you in strengthening your intuition to connect with your highest self, vision a life grounded in sharing your passions, and moving from vision to action. Using the power of deep presence, evocative questions, support and challenge, accountability, and collaboration you will feel empowered to create a life in alignment with the grandest vision for your highest self!
At this time, I provide coaching services online or by telephone and work with clients locally or at a distance.
- 1-hour Initial Consultation - No Charge
- Hourly Coaching Rate - $100
- 30-minute Coaching Rate - $50
This information can help you get to know me and discern if we would be a
good match for your desired counseling or coaching experience.
My vision for my life’s work is to support you living in alignment with your highest Core Self. Your core self is that part of you who exists beneath all the wounds, cultural messages, feelings, beliefs and assumptions you hold about yourself. It is that part of you who holds the belief and vision in your highest potential. You may know that self clearly, or you may feel incredibly disconnected from that self.
To fulfill that vision, I will collaborate with you to identify and transcend your challenges and wounds, to connect with and vision from your Core Self, and to create a meaningful life in which you contribute your passions in service to the world’s healing and thriving. I approach my work and life with a spirit of optimism, hope, and possibility. At my core, I assume we are all interconnected and possess unique gifts and talents. I assume change is always possible and is one of the only constants in life. If cultivated and shared, we posses the potential to help ourselves and the world heal and thrive. Indeed, I believe the times in which we live call each of us to discover, nurture, and share our authentic selves! I believe now is the time for greatness and each of us is capable of creating it!
I earned an M.Ed. and Ed.S. in Marriage and Family Counseling and a Ph.D. in Counselor Education and Supervision, with a specialty in Mental Health Counseling, from the University of Florida. I earned the following national counseling and coaching credentials - National Certified Counselor (NCC) and Board Certified Coach (BCC) with a specialization in life & personal coaching - and am a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC, No. CMH0216501) in New Mexico. During the last 20+ years, I have served as a professional counselor working in community mental health, crisis counseling, university career services, private practice, and as a counselor educator.
During that time, I experienced a gap in people receiving support in achieving their full potential, no matter the life stage or circumstance. We seem to focus more effort on just "getting by"; we fail to strive for fulfillment and thriving! I am applying my passion for teaching and lifelong learning to counseling and life coaching. Each step of my life journey has prepared me for this time when I can serve you in discovering your inner wisdom, envision, and create the life of your highest imagination!
- If you are someone who believes deeply your life has meaning and purpose;
- If you long to resolve and reconcile your wounds and to unleash your potential in service to yourself and others;
- If you yearn to create a boldly authentic life grounded in your passions; and
- If you are motivated, committed, and open to co-creating a dynamic coaching partnership; then
- I am eager to direct my knowledge and experience in service of your visions!
- Interview with Terry Sidford on Courage, Fear, and Doubt, 2020
- "Mental Health Conversation With Special Guest Dr. Kitty Fallon" Barnstormers Basecamp Podcast, 2020
- "Healing While Thriving" Good Energy Healing Show podcast hosted by Hilary Crowley, 2018
- "Your One Wild and Precious Life" Living from Happiness radio show, hosted by Dr. Melanie Harth, 2019
- "From the Breakdown Lane to the Carpool Lane" Good Energy Healing Show podcast hosted by Hilary Crowley, 2019
- "In the end, my personal coaching from Kitty allowed me to be more motivated, more focused and double my sales in one year. I highly recommend Kitty as she is engaging, thorough and helps break down our internal barriers to succeed." J.S.
- "Kitty has a way of bringing out what is in my heart and then working through my head. I could go in a session confused about what to do next and walk out feeling like I had a clear path forward, and feeling confident about it! Meeting with Kitty has helped me to grow as a person and in starting my own business!" C.G.
- "Dr. Fallon is a brilliant facilitator of inner truth discovery. Her keen insights and way of listening on a metaphoric level helped reveal "ah ha" moments. Some of her words of priceless wisdom are still ringing in my ears (i.e. "you can choose if you are the artist of your life or the victim of your circumstances") I feel genuinely energized by our conversation to engage my creativity and to let go of the voice inside that was feeling powerless to change a particular situation." E.
- To hear more from Carol, John, and Emi and for more testimonials, please click here.